Tuesday 7 July 2015

More mini canvasses

I have been thinking about why I feel I am not getting on with work since I came back from holiday, and I have come to the conclusion that I was working an 8-10 hour day then, and it isn't something I can keep up.  I am therefore going to stop beating myself up about it and just try to go with the flow.

Just to show willing, and to bump up the number of posts, here are a couple more of the mini canvasses.  I managed to work on them between trips out.


stage 1, painted canvas
I quite enjoy doing the backgrounds, they don't always come out looking good, but it's fun to let the acrylic inks flow and run.


stage 2, adding collage

On this piece I have just started to add the collage, and it obviously needs blending in, using some tissue type papers for the beach and the space between the beach and the houses.  I love how the sea has turned out on this one, so may just put in some beach umbrella's rather than boats.  I think this one will have to be called 'Low Tide'!


No comments:

Post a Comment