Monday 22 June 2015

No. 10 landscape

I can't believe that there is only a week to go before I have done my first six months of blogging, and six months of painting virtually every day.  Sometimes it has been a strain, trying to keep up, but since I started working on these small pieces to put on my blog, it has become easier.

I also think my work has improved tremendously in that six months.  Like a piano player, you need to exercise your art every day, or as near to every day as you can.  I love painting, and also love my textiles too, and if a day goes by without one or the other, I feel incomplete.  I never thought I would be able to say that.






I was thinking of lines whilst working on this piece.  I often feel that I don't get enough of a graphic quality into my work, even though I love to see it in other peoples work.


No comments:

Post a Comment