Tuesday 9 June 2015

Another busy day

I was invited to join the Old Town Gallery, an artists co-operative, run by Bridlington Old Town Association.  I know lots of members of the gallery, which is lovely.  I set up my small space yesterday, and it looks very nice.  I will have to wait and see if my work will sell there.  I know that several artists do very well, so I will live in hope.

I did a little work on the Orange vase with figs, but I am going to work on it today at Neil Helyard's class, so it isn't finished yet.



Orange Vase with figs stage 4 Pastel mixed media


I also did an under-painting on the last of the sanded boards I prepped.  Yet another harbour scene, but I thought I would bring in more orange and make it an autumn painting.

Autumn Harbour

I am still running up a down escalator, and I must stop making 'beginnings' as the studio is full of them.  I had hoped to prep a few small pieces to take on holiday with me, but I'm not sure if I will have the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment