Tuesday 26 May 2015

daily drawing practise

I am still trying to keep up with my daily drawing practise,  still doing my hand.  I really need to find something else to do.  Had a busy day at Burton Agnes Hall, and getting ready for my Tuesday art class.  

I haven't been to class for three weeks so I'm looking forward to it.  I have decided to give pastels another go, trying to use them in an expressionistic way.  I have prepared two boards to use, with a mix of micaceous iron oxide and fine pumice medium.  They look as if they are going to be good when dry.


Daily drawing practise.

I worked on a couple of paintings whilst at Burton Agnes, but they are still there.  I have brought home No.2 Harbour Top, but it isn't quite finished, hope to post it this week.

There are times, when I'm tired and/or busy, I wonder why I am doing this blog, but I know I wouldn't get half the work done if I didn't do it.  I still need to work out how to balance work and and the need to  blog about it.  I feel under pressure, and do try to work small, but it isn't natural to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment