Friday 27 March 2015

Still Life collage No.5 and No.3 & 4 of the 100 Artworks Challenge

Yet another still life collage, I haven't got tired of doing these yet, and am still loving them.  I have 3 or 4 prepared boards still to use, so expect more of them.

Still Life collage, acrylic, 10 x 14 inch


And here are two more for the 100 Artworks Challenge

100 Artworks Challenge, No.3, acrylic mixed media 5½ inch square

100 Artworks Challenge No. 4 acrylic mixed media 5½ inch square

I am so enjoying doing these small acrylics, giving me a chance to experiment with no pressure.  they only take between 15 and 30 minutes, so if it doesn't work I haven't lost much time, and the materials are pennies.

Thanks to Kellee Wynne for coming up with the challenge.  On her blog today she talks about taking it a step further, making it 10 x 100 Artworks, and I think it's a great idea.  I want to do still life for my next 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment