Sunday 24 July 2016

Still running

Although I have now finished the artist residency at the Old Parcels Office, Scarborough, I still feel under pressure. I have paintings to hand-in to Hornsea Art Society today, which has meant finishing, varnishing, framing etc over the last few days. I have also been getting ready to go to York on Monday for the Textile Study Group summer school.

I haven't been sleeping very well - a combination of warm nights and stress, so I am very tired.  On the plus side I am getting up at 5.30am so have a couple of hours before breakfast to get work done.  I enjoy these quiet hours before anyone else is stirring.  

'Orchard Al Fresco' acrylic 16 x 20 inch

This is one of the paintings I entered into the Hornsea Art Society annual exhibition.  I like the illustrative quality of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment