Monday 18 July 2016

Art @ Home Farm

Diane Leach and I are exhibiting at Sledmere this weekend.  We did an Art@Home Farm in 2014.  It was in May and very cold.  They have moved it to July, and the weather is fabulous.  Unfortunately visitors are low. I am enjoying having the time to chat with Diane as we never seem to get together except at exhibitions, so we always have a lot to chat about.

'Peace' 20 x 24 inch acrylic
The above painting is one of two new paintings I have submitted to the Bridlington Art Society annual exhibition.  I meant to take a photograph of it in it's lovely wide frame, but unfortunately I forgot.  I'm very pleased with it.  An experiment in palette knife painting.  It's very difficult to do minimalist painting, you always want to add more.

No comments:

Post a Comment